Friday, September 28, 2007

Relentless


This wait is relentless, and I'm sick of this life. I Just wanna scream. How could this happen to me??
Nothing lef to do, but to grab the bulls horns and see what happens. Not far left now..

Only a few candles left to burn now.

All my entrys seems to be the same, somehow I dont find that strange since it feels like every day is the same, same guilt same fear, same panic flowing over me.


Cant take this much longer. Only reason I kep on fighthing is you my dear, hence I'm still here longing.

2 comments:

mcutecat said...

I agree!! Love hurts!! >_<
But sometimes, we just can't control our feelings, even though we understand it may not worth. (Don't know why, we keep having hopes, and hope miracles happen.)

Jezz said...

Don't think the miracle I'm hoping for will ever come true.. But i can always hope, hope is the last thing thats leaves you.