Sunday, November 25, 2007

Afraid.


Strange how we are constantly encuraged to be ourselves - yet we are still afraid to show who we realy are?
Who am I to complain on another person's sexuality? Just about as much as someone has the "right" to complain to me about mine. Sounds easy and not that complicated? Everything is so much easyer just by talking or thinking about it, doing - now there we have something completly different.
Things might have been a lot better if it had been official a long time ago? I dont know, and ohnestly I dont want to think about it neather.
Instead I hide, shadowing myself from the world, the people that realy need to know, to be able to help. I can never be healed as long as my life stays like this.
How come we fear to be ourselves? Why is it so hard? It's just words? It's just one world, one life. It have to get worce before it can get any better as far as i know - well about now I've reached rock bottom. Lets see if there's a way out.


Metallica - The Unforgiven






Metallica - Unforgiven II

1 comment:

mcutecat said...

lyrics extracted from 'When You're Gone' (sung by Avril Lavigne)


..And the days feel like years when I'm alone
And the bed where you lie is made up on your side

..Everything that I do reminds me of you
And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor
And they smell just like you
I love the things that you do

When you walk away, I count the steps that you take
Do you see how much I need you right now..

We were made for each other, out here forever
I know we were, yeah

All I ever wanted was for you to know
Everything I'd do, I'd give my heart and soul
I can hardly breathe
I need to feel you here with me, yeah

When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone, the face I came to know is missing too
When you're gone, the words I need to hear to always get me through the day and make it ok:
I miss you