Saturday, February 2, 2008

Diamond in the rough


A little now and then I stumble uppon gold, that I find a diamond. This was of sure a long time ago, but I think it's time to share. I am speaking of a band named Kosheen, from Great Britain. Their sound is different, new, wonderful.. You have to hear for yourselves.
I first herd this band in 2002-2003, didn't think very much about them back then, but as most bands that re different, they grew on me. Now it's up to you to hear for your self if its for you or not, but dont be to quick to judge, most great music has to grow in your mind before you decide. If you just let the easy listened - mind controlling - music rule your world, it's time to take a step back and rethink what music rely is about.

Hosheen - Hide U


Kosheen - Catch

2 comments:

mcutecat said...

and I still prefer my Avril~ for the good lyrics of quite many of her songs', the way she sings and her cool style..
miao miao miao miao miao~~
let's sing and dance~

wanna see her performance in the tour laaaaaaaaaaa.. >_<

*

and.. again.. return me the postcard. there are Ks on it, who you don't like. and we don't like you too!! = >_< =

Jezz said...

Avril is ok, altho to expand your life you have to expand your range, and expanding your range in music is good start.

And as to continue the Hello Kitty thing, I've never said so far that I dislike it in all, have not yet seen it, besides from all the merchendice, witch tells me something else about it. I believe you haven't understood the writing there.>.<